Where is Imake.tmpl these days?

Hello mailing list participants,

I try to compile and install some additional bits and pieces on cygwin
system which are not included in standard package, this time it was
xmx. I got Imake.tmpl no such file or directory message and indeed
the file is not present in the system neither under config directory
of X server nor elsewhere. I know that other users have reported
this issue some 1-2 years ago and probably something was also
done, so the question is: What I need to do in order to get the appropriate
Imake.tmpl file.

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij