Cygwin/X on LinuxWorldExpo in San Francisco

Hi,

I was asked by Leon Shiman if we had someone who could represent the
Cygwin/X project in the X.org panel on the LinuxWorldExpo in San Francisco
on Thursday afternoon.

Harold Hunt had done this last year but is unavailable now due to his quit
from the project. Is there anybody in San Francisco next week who could
represent the project? Please contact me.

Thanks
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723