From: Andria Hawkins [mailto:fndkcjf@ejlu.com]
To: ryan more; alec ziegel; ashley vierra
Sent: Wednesday, November, 2004 9:06 PM
Subject: to energize your blood pump

The types of infections addressed by included studies-severe infections
acquired in the hospital or pneumonia acquired in intensive care
units-suggest that further infections were caused by this pathogen
I An unconscionable time a-dying - there is the picture ("I am afraid,
gentlemen,") of your life and of mine. The sands run out, and the hours are
"numbered and imputed," and the days go by; and when the last of these finds
us, we have been a long time dying, and what else? The very length is
something, if we reach that hour of separation undishonoured; and to have
lived at all is doubtless (in the soldierly expression) to have served.
rocalla 10 marrano30bizarro pijotera  rajuela