Help! TOO MANYlocalhost:loopback connections, slow performance.

Hi, I am using Xwin to access my linux machine KDE over a SSH tunnel.
I ran into a interesting problem.
Xwin seems to open HUGE amounts of localhost:loopback on many consecutive
ports (seem liek the whole tempt port range and more) and I mean like hundreds of
these loopback connections.

They actually look very strange.
there are hundreds of these connections doing this
localhost:4818 connecting to localhost:4819
localhost:4819 connecting to localhost:4820
localhost:4820 connecting to localhost:4821
.... and so on.
basically its like they are playing "call the next port" game.

So my firewall (Agnitium Outpost Pro 2.1.xxx starts to lag my Windows comp.
Its configured to allow xwin thru, in fact everything necessary is in the
trusted zone, so it connects and works (lagging though). When I stop the
firewall everything is ok.

After perusing the cygwin/x mailing lists, I could not find much to help me,
short of comments, to remove the firewall.
Since it is not an option (no way should anyone be running windows with out a
firewall even if they are behind a router already like I am).

Why in the world dow xwin need to open so MANY loopback connections
in such a way.
Is there anyway to fix this?