Re: Circular dependency between xorg-x11-bin and libxft makes uninstallation impossible

Unfortunately, at the start of a second run of setup.exe, setup will notice the missing package and reselect it for installation, it being a dependency of the non-missing package. Therefore, the second run of setup.exe starts off the same way the first run of setup.exe does, and so the second run of setup.exe can leave one no better off than the first one can.

-Sridhar Ramesh