Newbie seeking help.

Hi,

    Good day. I am a newbie for cygwinX application. I
was wondering is this the right place to post question
of uncertainty about cygwinX application?

     If no, I would like to address my apologize here.

     If yes, I would like to ask the following
question. I'm currently trying to compile OTCL1.8 and
TK 8.4.5 using cygwin, but somehow rather the message
I have indicating that the X11 library couldn't be
found. Suprisingly I've installed the X windows
components and my Xwindows seems to be running ok.
Here's the details when I was running the make install
for TK 8.4.5 :

Steps taken to compile tk8.4.5
--------------------------------
./configure
make install

Error displayed:
gcc -pipe  tkAppInit.o \
	-L/home/Administrator/ns/tk8.3.2/unix -ltk8.3 \
	-L/home/Administrator/ns/tcl8.3.2/unix -ltcl8.3
-lX11   -lc  -o wish

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.3/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld:
cannot find -lX11
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The error displayed when trying to compile OTCL were
similar
Steps taken to compile otcl 1.8
--------------------------------
./configure

Error displayed:

cannot find -lX11
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Some website reference indicates that this error is
due to the linker is not specifying the proper link.

Is there anything which I've forgotten to do. Any one
have any idea what exactly had happened and how to
overcome this?

     Thanks in advance.

Rgrds,
Tan.