Newbie: GB layout, M$ Natural keyboard does not work

Hi,

I have a Cygwin installation on XP and have recently installed the latest X11 software for it.
Working fine, except for one minor irritation.

I have a Microsoft Natural keyboard, UK layout. X seems to ignore (for all practical purposes) the options
-xkbmodel "microsoft" -xkblayout "gb"  which I specify on the Xwin.exe command line.

In X, if I use setxkbmap -print, it correctly displays that it's an MS keyboard with UK layout, however several keys are
always incorrect, like Shift-2 which is @ instead of ", Shift-3 which is # instead of £, and the usual suspects of \/|<>
which are also incorrectly mapped.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Liam

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications@s3group.com.
Thank You.