XWin.exe

Hi -

I am trying to install this at home, but I can only get the bash window
to come up. I would like to run the gnome or kde gui, but I cannot seem
to get that to work. I have looked at the manual and it says that the
xdmcp client is xwin.exe, but there is no xwin.exe. Am I missing
something in the install?

Thanks -
Mike Reeves :-)
Principal OS Consultant - Mainframe Operations Infrastructure
972-584-5289 - mike.reeves@fmr.com - 1366246@skytel.com