Is focus-on-pointer available in multiwindow mode?

Dear Cygwin/X gurus,

I am running Cygwin/X in Multi Window mode on my
home machine and Hummingbird Exceed at work. Both
seem to work similarly as far as letting the Windows XP
Window manager handle the X session. However, Exceed allows
me to set the focus on the pointer when I navigate between
my X applications while Windows continues to be focus on click.
I haven't found a way to do that for Cygwin/X in Multi Window
mode. Is it available at all?

Thanks,
-Stephan