RE: Re: -clipboard & xwinclip & -nounicodeclipboard

>Not unusual.
>
>Does the error happen when copying between xterm and notepad (or the other
>way). If not, which was the program you were copy copied the text from?

Well whenever I select in just the terminal from the kde desktop whatever is
selected takes over the clipboard until something else is selected.  I've
tried un-selecting the item (clicking so that the select goes away), copying
in windows and such but nothing seems to work.  The only way to change
what's in the clipboard is to select something else in cygwin, but this then
"takes control" of the clipboard and again I cannot copy in windows but I
can paste whatever was last selected in cygwin.