RE: KDE Cygwin CM Synergy and right click

>I should start moving some of the entries from
>http://main.freedesktop.org/Main/CygwinXTroubleShooting
>into the FAQ.
>
>Let's see when I can have time this work.
>
>bye
>	ago
>--
> Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
> http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723

Ok, so the way I understand it (after reading the links and sublinks from
the above mentioned FAQ) is thus:

You have a table of keystrokes for example:

(keystroke)			(no-modkey)		(capslock)
(numlock)
Left-mouse-click		Left-mouse-click	Left-mouse-click
Left-mouse-click
Right-mouse-click		Right-mouse-click	Right-mouse-click
?null?

These refer to the key that's pressed and what is returned based on what
modifier is present or not.  Yet the numlock modifier info for the right
mouse click button is missing from this table.  Is that right?  Do I just
need to find a way to insert that info into the table?