Re: Solaris X app crashes with Cygwin/X

Alexander,

if this is because of missing fonts, why does it work when I run it from a CDE session started with XWin :1 -query remotehost? Doesn't is still use the fonts that are local to the X-Server?

eg. If I run the app as described above,I do not expect it to get its fonts from the Solaris box, I expect it to still use the fonts that are on my cygwin machine.

Maarten