Re: xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

bruno patin wrote:

something I forgot, the number of handler increases at the same speed as the memory. I suspect that this resource is not released when exiting setup because when doing my experiments my computer is being slower and slower.

What is the actual limit for NT? I never was aware that there is a limit at all.

Gerrit

In fact I'm a unix guy and I don't really know of what windows is doing. My understanding is a 'black box' one seeing what happens with the few win tools I have and the setup code. I can perhaps search a little but I think the cygwin coder are far more better than me. That's the reason why I'd like an advice fromm christopher Faylor that knows certainly what could happen on nt.

Bruno