RE: xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

> >hope that helps
>>
>> I'm noticing a bunch of XFree86 modules in this cygcheck, too.
>>
>> Where are they coming from?  I wouldn't have expected many XFree86
>> modules in a clean install.

>Installing everything should also grab all of the empty XFree86 upgrade
>elpers.
Igor, it was grabbing the wrong packages from Xfree.
It was grabbing full packages, xfree-bin comes to mind, as that was the only
one it picked up on.
Bobby
BTW it was straight out off the net, full, all users, unix.
I'll try again later. This time without the xorg.