X startup failure

Hi

I just installed a fresh version of Cygwin on my WinXP machine. But I am
not able to use the X11 utilities. Attemtping to execute "startxwin.bat"
results in an error which says "Unable to find XWin", although the path
is properly set. The reason is, XWin is not at all installed, although I
have tried to reinstall several times. The packages are downloaded on
the local disk, but they never get copied to /usr/X11/bin. I tried to
copy the files manually, but even that didn't work.

Can anyone give me a clue why this is not working?

Regards
Arijit

"And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be. "

John Lennon/Paul McCartney