From: Alexander Gottwald [mailto:alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de]
Sent: vendredi 19 novembre 2004 11:47
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Unable to launch openGL application on cygwin/X server from Sun
S olaris OS

Solaris apps like using fixed colordepths and strange visuals. Maybe you
should try
changing the colordepth of windows to any of 8bit, 16 or 24bit

You can start XWin_GL with the environment variable GLWIN_DUMP_PFD=1. this
will print
some extra information on visual creation.

GLWIN_DUMP_PFD=1 /usr/X11R6/bin/XWin_GL -multiwindow -clipboard
-silent-dup-error

Maybe this will a clue what's failing.

bye
	ago