Re: [Fwd: Re: xorg installation fails, 99% complete only]

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 09:50:34PM +0100, bruno patin wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 04:19:50PM +0100, bruno patin wrote:
>>>(setup.log.full) xac
>>
>>I don't know if anyone is following the discussion in the cygwin-apps
>>mailing list but it looks like a few setup problems have been discovered
>>and a new setup.exe may be imminent.  The problem where setup.exe doesn't
>>close handles is going to be fixed.
>
>Good evening,
>
>will you need me to run new tests ?

I don't know why every message I send on this subject requires such
intense clarification.

What difference does it make if you are or are not needed to run new
tests?  Are you going to have to go through a 24 hour fast before you
could possibly think about doing tests?

Why don't you just relax and see what happens?  If someone wants tests
they will ask for them.  If you don't want to provide them, then don't
provide them.  If you do want to provide them, then the person who's
doing the work (not me, as I've previously stated I'm not a setup
developer) will probably gratefully accept them.

cgf