This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Problems building X/Cygwin (no XpConfig)
- From: Alexander Gottwald <Alexander dot Gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com, Igor Shmukler <shmukler at mail dot ru>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 01:43:22 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Problems building X/Cygwin (no XpConfig)
- References: <E1CZEzq-000NUsemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Igor Shmukler wrote:
> I am trying to build X/Cygwin.
> I installed the tools and used setup program to checkout the sources.
> For some reason programs/Xserver/ directory does not have XpConfig branch.
> I tried checking out from several alternative locations.
> Build compains that the directory is missing and stops. X.org repository indeed does have the directory.
> Any ideas?
have you tried cvs update -d? This creates missing directories.
Which command did you use?
NP: Iris - Whatever
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723