This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: installation of cygwin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:30:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: installation of cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I have a question on the installation of cygwin.
The installation stopped on :
with 90% of the cygwin setup done,
and nothing more.
Could you help me?
Please don't install 'all at once' until setup is fixed. Install in
two steps, e.g.
Step 1: all but X11
Step 2: X11