This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
- From: Brock Denson <bdenson at wa-ventures dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:33:51 -0600
- Subject: starting cygwinx
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
sorry about the newbie question. i can feel the flames coming...
anyway, i have downloaded and installed cygwin and the xfree libraries
via setup as per the users guide on the website. i can not find the
startwin.bat or .sh files nor is the /etc/X11/xinit file present. can
someone tell me where i can find these files and how to get an xterm