This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:14:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: openbox-3.2
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <s1b71892.031@FSGWHUB.usna.edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Kevin Van Workum wrote:
Has anyone out there compiled openbox-3.2 on cygwin? It worked until the
final step. Below is the command that it failed on and a couple of the
error messages. It looks like it's not finding the right libraries, but
I don't know for sure since I'm not an expert on X11.
/home/vanw/openbox-3.2/render/render.c:53: undefined reference to
Try to find the library where the reference points to, e.g.:
$ cd /usr/X11R6/lib ; grep -r _XCreatePixmap *
If it is there, see if this lib is on your linkline, if not then add it,
if it is already there try to change the order of the libraries or add
the relevant lib at the end of the link command a second time.