Re: XWin -multiwindow and XEmacs/gnuclient -- cannot get autoraise

X program can't change window order in multiwindow mode.

winRestackWindowMultiWindow in xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/winmultiwindowwindow.c
/*
  * Calling winReorderWindowsMultiWindow here means our window manager
  * (i.e. Windows Explorer) has initiative to determine Z order.
  */
winReorderWindowsMultiWindow ();

I can't remember in detail, but someone did that to fix some problem.

zakki
--
Kensuke Matsuzaki
mailto:zakki@peppermint.jp