This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
scroll bar (-sb)
- From: "Steven R. Sharp" <srs dot tudg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:10:55 -0700
- Subject: scroll bar (-sb)
- Organization: SkyCor Enterprises
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: steven at skycor dot net
I start the xwin server with the startxwin.bat file that comes with the
package. I have made no modifications to it.
I also start xterm windows with the following command:
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin xterm -display
127.0.0.1:0.0 -ls -sl 1000 -sb -rightbar -ms red -fg yellow -bg black -e
However, when I am using an xterm window, the scrollbar does display on
the right side of the window, but it doesn't allow me to scroll up or down.
Is there an additional setting that I should make to either the server
or the terminal window to enable the scrollbar to be useful?