This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: scroll bar (-sb)
- From: Igor Furlan <primorec at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com, steven at skycor dot net
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:55:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: scroll bar (-sb)
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Which mouse button did you try to use ?
(left, middle or the right one)
--- "Steven R. Sharp" <email@example.com> wrote:
> I start the xwin server with the startxwin.bat file
> that comes with the
> package. I have made no modifications to it.
> I also start xterm windows with the following
> C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin
> xterm -display
> 127.0.0.1:0.0 -ls -sl 1000 -sb -rightbar -ms red -fg
> yellow -bg black -e
> /usr/bin/bash -l
> However, when I am using an xterm window, the
> scrollbar does display on
> the right side of the window, but it doesn't allow
> me to scroll up or down.
> Is there an additional setting that I should make to
> either the server
> or the terminal window to enable the scrollbar to be