This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
q: Xwin -clipboard over xdmcp with gdm
- From: Chan Kar Heng <karheng at softhome dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:10:04 +0800
- Subject: q: Xwin -clipboard over xdmcp with gdm
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
clipboard stops working with gdm over xdmcp.
(works on local X connection).
may i know if this's fixed yet?
(doesn't seem like it's fixed; i tried).
i've dug around & found something related to gdm.conf
& killinitclients (or something like that).
also found this:
XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-42 no longer steals selection ownership and works with Xdmcp.
does it apply to gdm.conf?