This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
rxvt starts in background
- From: Bruno Schneidhuber <b dot schneidhuber at mc-lindinger dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:20:20 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: rxvt starts in background
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I have a problem with staring a rxvt from a remote machine with DISPLAY set to a
cygwin-Win-XP-computer. The rxvt starts at the bottom of the windowlist. That
means, that I can't see the rxvt until I click at the taskbar at the according
button to make it top of the windowlist.
Is there a possibiltity to start a remote application at top of the windowlist?
I start X at the XP-computer as follows:
run XWin -xkblayout de -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error