This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
linux xemacs, cygwin x - make-frame-visible, raise-frame, etc. broken
- From: "Bryan M. Kramer" <bryan at techne dot ca>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:59:05 -0500
- Subject: linux xemacs, cygwin x - make-frame-visible, raise-frame, etc. broken
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I'm running xemacs on a linux box ("XEmacs 21.4 (patch 15) \"Security
Through Obscurity\" [Lucid] (i686-pc-linux, Mule) of Fri Jun 25 2004 )
using an X server running on a Windows XP machine. I'm running the
latest update of cygwin and am using "xwin -multiwindow -clipboard
-clipupdates 1 &".
The problem is that functions like raise-frame and make-frame-visible
do not work at all. Am I missing a setting somewhere or is cygwin xwin
Thanks in advance