This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: configuring X, backspace, ....
- From: "Lino Miguel Martins Tinoco" <lino-m-tinoco at telecom dot pt>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:37:43 -0000
- Subject: RE: configuring X, backspace, ....
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Nope. One thing more: if there's no .inputrc with the mappings (like in the FAQ), the ç do a ls, otherwise it prints te octal value of the symbol I define on .inputrc.
Should this be forwarded to other list?
> I've got portuguese keyboard layout, no error messages reported on
> /tmp/Xwin.log. If I use any editor I get those symbols right. I've
> tried also some different keyboard models with xmodmap (102, 105 and
> 106 keys, all PT layouts), but the result is the same.
Does it help to switch NumLock off? There is no problem with the
keyboard layout at all. Just with how bash interpretes the keys