This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Problem starting X
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:16:05 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: RE: Problem starting X
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Mark Fisher wrote:
> hmm, according to
> it's available from win98 onwards, and windows 2000 onwards, so
> yes, looks like win95 and winNT not supported.
> I'll have a go at patching the code for detecting windows version.
I've already created a patch which loads the function dynamicly from the dll.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723