This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: Problem starting X
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:36:34 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: RE: Problem starting X
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Mark Fisher wrote:
> > I've already created a patch which loads the function dynamicly from the
> great, I was just looking at how to do exactly that
> after seeing that detecting windows versions isn't the
> best way to go about it.
Actually it's a set of LoadLibrary, GetProcAddress and FreeLibrary.
GetProcAddress will return NULL if the function is not found and you
can determine if you can call the function or not.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723