This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: configuring X, backspace, ....
- From: "Lino Miguel Martins Tinoco" <lino-m-tinoco at telecom dot pt>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:37:54 -0000
- Subject: RE: configuring X, backspace, ....
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
> From: Alexander Gottwald
> quite strange. I've no special mapping for ç but get it displayed in
> bash. The .inputrc contains set meta-flag on
> set output-meta on
> set convert-meta off
> and some entries which don't seem to be related
The .inputrc file is part of the base-files package. If any changes are wanted, just ask :) (via this or the cygwin@ lists)