This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
I've lost cut and paste - any ideas why?
- From: Chris Green <chris at areti dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:02:34 +0000
- Subject: I've lost cut and paste - any ideas why?
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: chris dot green at isbd dot co dot uk
I have lost the ability to cut and paste between my slackware Linux
desktop and the Windows 2000 system on which I'm running Cygwin/X.
It used to work until recently and the only thing I can think of that
has changed is that I have upgraded the Slackware from version 9.1 to
version 10 and I'm using gdm rather than xdm on that system.
Is there any configuration in the gdm/xdm area that would affect my
ability to cut and paste?
Chris Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."