This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Does anyone else get these blank failed deliveries?
- From: Chris Green <chris at areti dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:57:01 +0000
- Subject: Does anyone else get these blank failed deliveries?
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: chris dot green at isbd dot co dot uk
Every time I send a message to the Cygwin/X list I get an empty bounce
with the following headers:-
From email@example.com Fri Dec 17 15:53:40 2004
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@ise.de>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:48:04 +0000 (GMT)
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Chris Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
"Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."