This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Does anyone else get these blank failed deliveries?
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com, chris dot green at isbd dot co dot uk
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:02:36 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Does anyone else get these blank failed deliveries?
- References: <20041217155701.GC7096@areti.co.uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Chris Green wrote:
> Every time I send a message to the Cygwin/X list I get an empty bounce
> with the following headers:-
> From email@example.com Fri Dec 17 15:53:40 2004
> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@ise.de>
> Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:48:04 +0000 (GMT)
> Is anyone else experiencing this?
Someone (or a worm) is using your mail address to send infected mails.
Just ignore them. You can't make it stop anyway.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723