This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
XWin won't start because of missing cygfreetype-6.dll
- From: "Stahlman Family" <brettstahlman at bellsouth dot net>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:20:42 -0600
- Subject: XWin won't start because of missing cygfreetype-6.dll
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Can anyone tell me which package contains cygfreetype-6.dll? I have
installed the latest version of Xwin, but when I attempt to start XWindows,
I get a Windows error telling me that cygfreetype-6.dll can't be found. I've
installed the freetype2 package, and pretty much all X11-related packages,
but the only cygfreetype dll that gets downloaded is cygfreetype-9.dll.