This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
xwin hangs at startup - no xterm display
- From: kumarchi at comcast dot net
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:25:51 +0000
- Subject: xwin hangs at startup - no xterm display
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I did som more investigation.
when I startup xwin , I found there were xwin processes. If I killed one of them then xwindow comes up. However the xwin.log is constantly growing with the following message
winClipboardProc - Could not open display try:30 sleeping: 4
winClipboardProc - Could not open display try:31 sleeping: 4
winClipboardProc - Failed opening the display giving up
even though I have the xwindow up and running after manually killing one of the xwin process.
any ideas, comments?