This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: XWin hangs upon text selection [error: clipboard does not containCF_TEXT nor CF_UNICODETEXT]
- From: Alexander Gottwald <Alexander dot Gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:42:04 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: XWin hangs upon text selection [error: clipboard does not containCF_TEXT nor CF_UNICODETEXT]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Saurabh Srivastava wrote:
> I installed Cygwin/X on my PC running WinME, on
> Dec-24-2004 using setup.exe. For some reason XWin
> just hangs / freezes (almost) everytime I select text
> in an xterm running bash shell.
> I did search the FAQ and the mailing lists. I found
> some postings related to above problem but I didn't
> see any solution.
> I've captured and pasted the logs (using verbosity
> level set to 10) at the end of the mail. The last line
> in /tmp/XWin.log is the following: "clipboard does not
> contain CF_TEXT nor CF_UNICODETEXT"
These bugs are usually hard to debug. Can you describe how
exactly you can reproduce it?
NP: Velvet Acid Christ - Futile (nazi bastard)
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723