This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
X Freezes at Startup
- From: Derek Buitenhuis <daemon404 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:45:01 -0500
- Subject: X Freezes at Startup
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: Derek Buitenhuis <daemon404 at gmail dot com>
Ok, I read in teh FAq that the problem is ZoneAlarm. I do not have,
and have never had ZoneAlarm. I tohught ti might be Windows Firewall
(I use Windows XP Home SP2), but even after i disabled it, it still
froze. What is the problem and how do i fix it?