This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
RE: xwin hangs at startup - no xterm display
- From: "Armbrust, Daniel C." <Armbrust dot Daniel at mayo dot edu>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:47:15 -0600
- Subject: RE: xwin hangs at startup - no xterm display
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I get this quite often.. It usually takes me 3-4 cycles of launching and killing processes before I can get a working xterm up.
It hasn't annoyed me enough to look into it further yet - plus my version is outdated - I just assumed it would be fixed in a future version since it was such blatant error - but maybe its not as widespread as I assumed.