This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Running XWin.exe and hideing the "status" window
- From: "Esben Laursen" <lists at hyber dot dk>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:07:32 +0100
- Subject: Running XWin.exe and hideing the "status" window
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I have created a little frontend that uses the Cygwin/XFree packages to
connect via, XDMCP or X11 to my Linux box. It works pretty okay, and
recently I upgraded the Xwin.exe to version 220.127.116.11-1, but now I have a
annoying "status window" popping up where all the info and stuff about the
things it loads. It dosen't disapear when the X server is done loading.
How can I hide that window?
Here is the command line I use to connect..
C:\Programmer\LinuxTSC\usr\X11R6\bin\XWin2.exe :0 -query
192.168.100.1 -screen 0 1024 768
Hope you experts can help :-)