Re: openGL problem in cygwin-xfree?

My sincerest apologies for the earlier repetitive messages, but
when I first sent them, I got a message saying they had not
been delivered, so I persistently tried revising them to make them
short enough to be deliverable. Alas, the messages did get
through --- but only partially --- despite the server saying otherwise.
So, sorry about the (unintentional) deluge.

I am posting the material to a website, and once that gets
done, I'll simply send a message go this group giving
the URL where the problem is described.  Once again,
sorry about the spam deluge.

Gene