Re: XWin/xdmcp fails after PC domain change

Greg Dotts wrote:

> I could sure use some help solving a problem with my Cygwin/X (on MS XP
> Pro SP1 -> Fedora 2 xdmcp connection.
>

> xwin -query 192.168.1.1
>
> Any help would be appreciated and I've RTFM'd and searched the archives. ;-)

Have you tried the -from <localipaddress> parameter? This tells XWin which
network interface to use.

OTOH i have no idea why a domain change could change anything in Cygwin/X.
Maybe some user settings like TEMP location have changed or its just the
network setting which changed.

bye
        ago
NP: Diary of Dreams - Mask of Shame