This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: IME-XIM Server status
- From: Kensuke Matsuzaki <zakki at peppermint dot jp>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:03:34 +0900
- Subject: Re: IME-XIM Server status
- References: <41EA432E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
> 2. Another language support.
By the way, languages which need IME to input are only
ja_JP, ko_KR, zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_SG and zh_TW?
I tested ko_KR and zh_TW, and it seems OK. But I can't
understand both languages, so I don't know it's usable