Status of "lost cut and paste" issue?

Hi, I seem to be suffering this issue: http://www.mail-archive.com/cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com/msg13265.html / http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2004-12/msg00161.html

I'm running XP on one side, Fedora Core 3 on the other. I'm launching cygwin/x (Release: 6.8.1.0-9) with

/usr/X11R6/bin/XWin -clipboard -silent-dup-error -unixkill -rootless -query 192.168.0.6

The end of my XWin.log says:

winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winProcEstablishConnection - Xdmcp enabled, waiting to start clipboard client until fourth call.
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winProcEstablishConnection - Xdmcp enabled, waiting to start clipboard client until fourth call.
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winProcEstablishConnection - Xdmcp enabled, waiting to start clipboard client until fourth call.
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winInitClipboard ()
winProcEstablishConnection - winInitClipboard returned.
winClipboardProc - Hello
DetectUnicodeSupport - Windows NT/2000/XP
winClipboardProc - DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
winProcQueryTree - Clipboard client already launched, returning.
winClipboardProc - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the display.
winProcSetSelectionOwner - Clipboard not yet started, aborting.
winProcSetSelectionOwner - Clipboard not yet started, aborting.

winClipboardIOErrorHandler!

winClipboardProc - setjmp returned for IO Error Handler.

Is there any news on a fix, or a work-around?

- Auz