Re: Possibility of win32 executable on Cygwin/X

Mike Morgan wrote:

	I have been trying to come up with an answer to the following question
through FAQs, google, and IRC, but to no avail. Its a simple question,
but perhaps I am not asking/searching properly...

	I wish to know if its possible to run a proper windows formatted
executable file through the local X server somehow. I assume this would
take an extra program to do properly.

	My goal is to be able to run everything I do on my windows machine
completely INSIDE of a KDE environment. This means that I could move the
window around INSIDE the KDE desktop, from virtual desktop to virtual
desktop, etc.

I know this is asking a lot, but if it is possible yet, I would LOVE to
know; otherwise I would be willing to work on such a goal, developing
for the Cygwin/X project(s)? Sorry, I don't know all that much about
them yet, but I would be willing to learn.