Re: EMERGENCY

cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com wrote on 14-02-2005 09:50:44:

> I emailed you guys a few days ago and I have had no response. Cygwin is
not
> working for me. I reinstalled it twice and type in Xwin.exe -query
> ruby.engin.edu and enter and this weird grey screen w/ two black lines
> shows up. I really need this to be fixed. How do I fix it????
> ~Sujata

Well - first of all you should not expect people to give you any support if
you do not follow the guidance at the website.

Please take a look at http://cygwin.com/problems.html and the cygwin/X faq.

After reading there you should be able to help yourself - we are not able
to help you if you are not able to qualify your problem.

Regards
Franz Wolfhagen