Tcl/Tk wish and Cygwin/X

Hi there!

I have a strange effect with my cygwin/x environment.
I've downloaded a Tcl/Tk application called secpanel. secpanel is a
application tho manage ssh connection with a x-window interface.
Now, my problem is if I start the secpanel application with wish, it won't
come up in my windowmaker x-environment. It comes up in my
normal XP environment an thats not the way I want it. I need this
application in my x-window environment.

Please can anoybody tell me what I need to do that Tcl/Tk applications run
in my X-Window environment?!?!?

Thank you verry much,

Markus