Re: eclipse 3.0.1 input problem

i'm not sure.  How do I tell?

are you running eclipse on a remote linux host and
forwarding the output to an xfree/xserver running on
windows?

--- "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofnenko@mdl.com>

--

The information contained in this email along with all attachments is confidential and is not to be shared without my permission and prior knowledge of who will be viewing it's contents including all attachments.