Re: Antwort: Clipboard fix - Please test

Morgan Nilsson wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Not sure if there ever was a resolution to the clipboard issue.
>
> I cannot copy from remote XEmacs (21.4.17 on Fedora Core3 server)
> to my putty.exe (0.58 running on WinXP). I have xorg-x11-xwin 6.8.2.0-1.
>
> I can copy from Win->X but not from XEmacs to putty (hangs 3 secs). If I
> first copy into notepad and then (even without Ctrl-C) directly to putty
> it works.
>
> /tmp/XWin.log says:
> winProcessXEventsTimeout - Call to select () failed: 0.  Bailing.
>
> I start X with: "run XWin -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error"
>
> Are there any solution to get copy & paste working?
>
> Something todo with PRIMARY and CLIPBOARD?
> Can I configure XEmacs to do something to make copy and paste work?
> Can I configure putty to do something to make copy and paste work?
>
> /Morgan

Hello!

I have another problem with clipboard under Win98SE.
When pressing right mouse button inside a xterm window, xwin hangs and all
related processes have to be killed. Without -clipboard option
("run XWin -multiwindow -silent-dup-error") cut and paste inside xwin env.
works fine.

Thank you for any hint,
Robert