Launching remote X apps over ssh, crashing.

Hello all.
I've installed Cygwin/X and then with setup installed xorg-x11-xwin and openSSH.
Now, I connect through ssh to my server with

ssh -X 192.168.1.69

After I get logged in, I want to launch my remote apps, with the graphics
displayed on my Windows-based laptop. The apps start and get displayed, but
quite after few seconds they crash, pointing to some "window" errors.

Is there anybody who can help me? In fact I should have been posting the
output of that errors, but actually I'm not on that PC. I'll provide the
"logs" as soon as I get at home!

Thank you in advance.

TISCALI ADSL 6 MEGA FLAT a soli 29.95 euro/mese!
Con Tiscali Adsl 6 Mega Flat navighi con la SuperVelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo.
E se attivi entro il 30 aprile, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come risparmiare navigando veloce su
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/6flat_tc/